Dec 28, 2017
Username:
Yugi

Date Joined:
Dec 27th, 2017

Time Played:
I've played at most for about a month and like 200 Hours in total

Rank(s):
My current rank is Sorcerer) (UPDATE: Now Master)

Position:
i'd like to apply for the helper position

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time

About:
I am your ordinary 16 year old that sits around and plays video games all day and tries to not get bullied at school I like turtles that's a start. I play on your server a lot until I rage at something. Some of my interest are going to PE class and playing basketball... and just enjoying life to the least.
Reason:
My reason for submitting this application is too make the server a better place! I have expiernced a lot of hackers I even got one of my bases raided by them and I know I cant do anything as a regular player but if I was staff it would make the server better because I could alert the Real Staff members about the person hacking and give them the evidence so they could ban him, and if needed I was wanting to make the server cleaner and make everything for the people in chat nice so they don't have to deal with Toxic people. Its so they don't ruin your community. I love your server ive been playing on it for a while!!

Ban Commands:
/tempban (Player Name) (Day's) for Using TriggerBot; Making fun of staff
/ban (Player Name) KillAura; Abusing dupe glitch

Mute Commands:
/tempmute (Player Name) (Time) Cursing In Chat
Example
/tempmute Yugi 10m
/mute (Player Name) Making fun of the server/staff
Kick Commands:
/kick (Player Name) Sketchy Hits/Movements
Warn Commands:
/warn (Player Name) Spamming Chat

Experience:
I don't have any experience with the helper rank, but I've been taught a lot by my friend that works with another server and he's taught me a lot about being a helper.

Server:
Factions.

Comments:
Thank you for reading my Staff Application

Skype Name: Yugi Speed

Last edited: